🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » If i end the the contract will I still get pa...
Page options
hamk-warda
Community Member

If i end the the contract will I still get paid?

This was my first upwork project  and i have great communication with my client. And now she 's not closing the contract and she really like the work and I submitted before deadline .   I did revision for her after that I  asked her to close the contract but now she's not responding.

Now, I am totally worried.  If  I end the contract will I get paid ? And if not,  then what should I do?

Because it is  my efforts. The person who gets less projects they get more worried if they don't  get paid.

It's not about $10, it was $95.  And live chat is not working too.

Help me please  to sort out this problem.

Contract was fixed.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
pudingstudio
Community Member

Warda H wrote:

This was my first upwork project  and i have great communication with my client. And now she 's not closing the contract and she really like the work and I submitted before deadline .   I did revision for her after that I  asked her to close the contract but now she's not responding.

Now, I am totally worried.  If  I end the contract will I get paid ? And if not,  then what should I do?

Because it is  my efforts. The person who gets less projects they get more worried if they don't  get paid.

It's not about $10, it was $95.  And live chat is not working too.

Help me please  to sort out this problem.

Contract was fixed.

Thanks!

If you have a valid contract with your client, submit for payment. You'll receive payment in 14 days (or sooner if a client reacts).

You can check your job and find "Submit" button here:

https://www.upwork.com/ab/reports/in-progress

If you don't have a contract with your client, than you are to learn from your own experience.

Yes, i  have a valid  contract and i submitted before deadline. So, it mean i dont need to end a contract?  I will get paid after 1 4 days right? without ending it? it will automatically completed after 14 days? 

Warda H wrote:

Yes, i  have a valid  contract and i submitted before deadline. So, it mean i dont need to end a contract?  I will get paid after 1 4 days right? without ending it? it will automatically completed after 14 days? 

Yes.

Each fixed price contract has milestones. Default is one (opposed to more of them, useful for bigger contracts).
Contract can remain open and you will receive payment for your milestone.

Beware not to click the "submit" button again and again. Every time you press it, clock resets (meaning it will restart 14 day countdown). So, once is enough.

alright , gotcha! thanks buddy! 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members