🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » If the Client ends the contract does he have ...
Page options
nikolic-katarina
Community Member

If the Client ends the contract does he have the right to grade me?

Hello everyone!

I had a bad situation, of client "not being satisfied" with my writing. I spent really a lot of time writing, as it is a long project. When I submitted the work, first I was waiting for couple of days for answer, then when the client appear, she told me she doesn't like the work. She didn't even tell me what exactly she doesn't like or give me any reasonable feedback, or give me an opportunity to correct what's wrong. She simply said I don't like it and ended the contract and requested the funds back. 

I am 100% sure that she will use this text, as it is valuable, however I don't mind if she wants the money back, I will approve it.  I just don't want her to give me ratings, as person like this can lower my score which is 5 star now as all my previous clients were satisfied with me. 

So the question is: Can she rate me after I approve her fund return in escrow? 

Thanks a lot !!! 

Katarina 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Katarina N wrote:

Hello everyone!

I had a bad situation, of client "not being satisfied" with my writing. I spent really a lot of time writing, as it is a long project. When I submitted the work, first I was waiting for couple of days for answer, then when the client appear, she told me she doesn't like the work. She didn't even tell me what exactly she doesn't like or give me any reasonable feedback, or give me an opportunity to correct what's wrong. She simply said I don't like it and ended the contract and requested the funds back. 

I am 100% sure that she will use this text, as it is valuable, however I don't mind if she wants the money back, I will approve it.  I just don't want her to give me ratings, as person like this can lower my score which is 5 star now as all my previous clients were satisfied with me. 

Thanks a lot !!! 

Katarina 

Yes, a client can leave private feedback even on a contract with no money paid. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Katarina N wrote:

Hello everyone!

Thanks a lot !!! 

Katarina 

Yes, a client can leave private feedback even on a contract with no money paid. 

petra_r
Community Member

Katarina N wrote:

The client has already left private feedback, which is what determines the contract's impact on your Job Success Score.

The client can't leave public feedback if you approve the return of the escrow funds.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members