🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » If you end a fixed price contract without pay...
Page options
sumekhameiziga
Community Member

If you end a fixed price contract without payments yet, will the client be able to leave feedback?

I accepted a fixed price contract. It is commission-based. Now, I'm planning to end the contract. No payments yet, since I'm unable to sell the flyer. Will it affect my JSS? or will the client still have an option to leave feedback? even if there's no payment yet?

Thank you in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

If you end the fixed-price contract with no pay at all, then the contract will not show up on your public profile page at all.

And the contract will not have any impact on your JSS at all unless the client leaves negative private feedback.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Sumekha Mei Z wrote:

Now, I'm planning to end the contract. No payments yet, since I'm unable to sell the flyer. Will it affect my JSS? or will the client still have an option to leave feedback?

Only if the client leaves poor fedback (only private feedback can be left). No feedback will show on your profile.

prestonhunter
Community Member

If you end the fixed-price contract with no pay at all, then the contract will not show up on your public profile page at all.

And the contract will not have any impact on your JSS at all unless the client leaves negative private feedback.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths