🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Im a freelance with feelings
Page options
b7f70792
Community Member

Im a freelance with feelings

This is a question to experience freelancers,

I love the platform, but I think that only I can have jobs for clients who probably use Upwork like a Psychologist, sometimes for $5 (a Candy) make everything good  to fail, vague description about the jobs, after that reclaim a 3d video animated like Pixar, they send you a simple reference and after that they change the terms and ask for graphic animated,

Bad responses, they forgot things to tell me like the fonts or colors, and they reclaim this after review.

I ask anything, ask a lot, many ABUSIVE CLIENTS

I'm waiting for one 1-month with a client who doesn't pay a $10 box, He doesn't know how to produce. video.

I'll send you 9 versions different, first no like the music, then the letter, then the color, then the shirt, then the large. then short, ad after that doesn't pay !!!! I work 2 days for 10 box,  Sad

Why Upwork doesn't hear the freelancer.

I don't care about the $10 box, my problem is I can reclaim the client, he has the power to put me 1 star 

Nobody saw contract conversations,

Another thing they are  a loooooot of clients looking for free freelance, please put a button, BIG

{The client is looking for a free job}, please Upwork, you are losing money whit this kind of client.

I know it's a rental fee (derecho de Piso), but I'm here for two months.

Thank you !!! I'm here to hear your advise,

Thanks again!!!

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hello Matias,

Thank you for your message. 

I am sorry to hear about your experience with your Clients. Please read these read up on the freelancer resources and tips for avoiding questionable jobs. You can also read about Scam Preventions and how to report suspicious user activity. By doing so, it will send a notification to the relevant team to monitor the account and take the appropriate measures they deem necessary.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork
reinierb
Community Member

Matias M wrote:

This is a question to experience freelancers,

I love the platform, but I think that only I can have jobs for clients who probably use Upwork like a Psychologist, sometimes for $5 (a Candy) make everything good  to fail, vague description about the jobs, after that reclaim a 3d video animated like Pixar, they send you a simple reference and after that they change the terms and ask for graphic animated,

Bad responses, they forgot things to tell me like the fonts or colors, and they reclaim this after review.

I ask anything, ask a lot, many ABUSIVE CLIENTS

I'm waiting for one 1-month with a client who doesn't pay a $10 box, He doesn't know how to produce. video.

I'll send you 9 versions different, first no like the music, then the letter, then the color, then the shirt, then the large. then short, ad after that doesn't pay !!!! I work 2 days for 10 box,  Sad

Why Upwork doesn't hear the freelancer.

I don't care about the $10 box, my problem is I can reclaim the client, he has the power to put me 1 star 

Nobody saw contract conversations,

Another thing they are  a loooooot of clients looking for free freelance, please put a button, BIG

{The client is looking for a free job}, please Upwork, you are losing money whit this kind of client.

I know it's a rental fee (derecho de Piso), but I'm here for two months.

Thank you !!! I'm here to hear your advise,

Thanks again!!!

I'm sorry you've been getting only bad clients, but the only advice I can offer you to turn this around is bound to hurt your feelings all over again. 

However, Upwork has tons of informative and helpful advice available for free in the form of dozens of  Help articles posted around the site, so I'd suggest you work your way through them all, and then come back to the forum to tell us what you have learned.  

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members