🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Image Was Deleted Issue
Page options
elenadc89
Community Member

Image Was Deleted Issue

I was just wondering, has anyone experienced when they open their Upwork Tracker and it shows Image Was Deleted? What could be the issue? This is all new to me. This has never happened to me before. Is this due to the recent update? It would be great if I could get insights. Thanks in advance.
Call me Lena.
9 REPLIES 9
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Elena, 

I checked your account but was unable to identify which contract this screen grab was from. If you can please share the Contract ID, and when you logged the time when this screen grab appeared, I'll look into this further for you. 

I'll wait for your reply!

~ Avery
Upwork
agenamr
Community Member

Hello,

I have the image deleted message also, its on every contract that I open for the first time this week. I have also not seen this before.

I did check the work diary and it looks like everything is the same. I cant tell if time was deleted as well as the image. Seems like the image was dropped from the time tracker and not the diary.

screen shot attached, this happened to all my contracts I opened this week.

Hi Agena,

We've shared this with the team and one of our customer support team members will reach out to you via support ticket and assist you directly. Please feel free to post any questions on the ticket so the agent can assist you efficiently. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Elena and Agena,

Could you please make sure you have the latest version of Upwork Desktop App - 5.2.3.717? You can access it here. Let us know if you still see screenshots as removed on the newer version.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Oddly I am seeing the same thing as well when the app launched today from my Mac. I am on the latest version that Valeria referenced. I have never seen this before.

Mods, please feel free to PM me if you need further details.

Scott and Agena,

I have further discussed this with our developers and they informed me that this should be fixed in the upcoming update of the App for all users. I'll check on it next week and update the thread. Again, this shouldn't be affecting the hours billed to the client as screenshots are uploaded correctly to the Work Diary.

Thanks for your follow ups!

~ Valeria
Upwork

HI,
Just updated the app
Here is a screenshot, also the issue has been turned over to support.

[image: image.png]
shaart
Community Member

Me too, I noticed it in the morning today. Is it a issue with the tracker because work diary is fine

I had the same problem earlier in the week but today's it's back to normal.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths