🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Image in my portfolio under review?
Page options
geekielady
Community Member

Image in my portfolio under review?

I uploaded a sample logo I created as an example of my work and style. It isn't associated with a job, but rather a mock up I did to show my stuff.

It says "under review" and I am not sure why, since it's not associated with any job I had/have?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michelle,

I just checked this and it looks like you did link this portfolio item with one of your previous projects. When you add a portfolio item and link it to a contract on Upwork, it needs to be approved by the client through the system. We’ll automatically email the client when a portfolio item has been linked, giving them three days to reject it. If they don’t reject it in the time allotted, the item will be publicly linked to your work history.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michelle,

I just checked this and it looks like you did link this portfolio item with one of your previous projects. When you add a portfolio item and link it to a contract on Upwork, it needs to be approved by the client through the system. We’ll automatically email the client when a portfolio item has been linked, giving them three days to reject it. If they don’t reject it in the time allotted, the item will be publicly linked to your work history.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I did not intend to associate it with a job. Weird. I will re-do it. Thanks!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths