🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Impact on JSS when a client ended a contract ...
Page options
e6691ea8
Community Member

Impact on JSS when a client ended a contract to change it into a fixed price project

I want to know whether if a client ended the contract in order to change it from hourly into a fixed price project will have effect on JSS. I was offered the fixed price project as soon as the hourly contract ended. But I am afraid. ( The contract was ended as soon as I accepted in order to change it into a fixed project and offered the fixed price project at the same time)

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
adeleke-adeniji
Community Member

Buddhini D wrote:

I want to know whether if a client ended the contract in order to change it from hourly into a fixed price project will have effect on JSS. I was offered the fixed price project as soon as the hourly contract ended. But I am afraid. ( The contract was ended as soon as I accepted in order to change it into a fixed project and offered the fixed price project at the same time)

Hello Buddhini, if a client ended a contract, and gave an all 5-star positive feedback, this will affect your JSS positively, if you equally ended a contract for any reason, it will not affect your JSS due to the new reviewed calculations (read here), moreover you can continue with the new reviewed contract agreement with your client, though you can tell him/her to give feedback to the ended contract, if no feedbakc is given, it will have no effect on your JSS.

I hope this help.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
adeleke-adeniji
Community Member

Buddhini D wrote:

Hello Buddhini, if a client ended a contract, and gave an all 5-star positive feedback, this will affect your JSS positively, if you equally ended a contract for any reason, it will not affect your JSS due to the new reviewed calculations (read here), moreover you can continue with the new reviewed contract agreement with your client, though you can tell him/her to give feedback to the ended contract, if no feedbakc is given, it will have no effect on your JSS.

I hope this help.

Thank you for your response.

I hope it did not affect my JSS

Buddhini D wrote:

Thank you for your response.

I hope it did not affect my JSS

Yes Buddhini, if those criterials are checked, it wouldn't affect your JSS, see this post.

Adeleke A wrote:

Hello Buddhini, if a client ended a contract, and gave an all 5-star positive feedback, this will affect your JSS positively,

Because no time has been logged, it is not possible to give any star feedback. The contract was not ended, it was cancelled. Only private feedback can be left in such cases.

Adeleke A wrote:
moreover you can continue with the new reviewed contract agreement with your client, though you can tell him/her to give feedback to the ended contract

The client has already ended the contract, so (private) feedback has already been left, and asking the client to leave feedback will only confuse the client because no such thing is possible.

Petra R wrote:

Adeleke A wrote:

Hello Buddhini, if a client ended a contract, and gave an all 5-star positive feedback, this will affect your JSS positively,

Because no time has been logged, it is not possible to give any star feedback. The contract was not ended, it was cancelled. Only private feedback can be left in such cases.

Adeleke A wrote:
moreover you can continue with the new reviewed contract agreement with your client, though you can tell him/her to give feedback to the ended contract

The client has already ended the contract, so (private) feedback has already been left, and asking the client to leave feedback will only confuse the client because no such thing is possible.

Thank you Petra for the clarification. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths