cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Review then In Progress?

maryann333
Mary A Member Since: Dec 19, 2015
1 of 2
Hi there!I have one question!I have completed a job and submitted it for approval. The client paid me upfront(funded) and before he checked the material the money was in review but now the client hasn't approved my work yet and the money is in progress section somehow.I noticed he posted another job to proofread my translation.I messaged him while submitting the work to give me any kind of instructions or suggestions but I have received no response so far.No response and no complaints either. (If he told me he was not satisfied I would understand).
My clients were always satisfied with my job and I wouldn't like this case to be an exception!
Thank you beforehand!
colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
2 of 2

I wouldn't worry about it too much at this stage. I have had clients check my work, and it is their prerogative to do so. For a longer translation, I would expect to have it proofread before it is accepted. I have sometimes costed proofreading into my translation and hire another proofreader, before sending it to the client.

As a proofreader, I am often sent texts that have been written (or translated into English), by writers whose native language is not English.   

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS