🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » In progress work tab
Page options
abdulla_fahem
Community Member

In progress work tab

I have an issue with the "In progress work" tab. What should I do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Abdulla,

I manually generated your profile and the 'In Progress' tab is now showing on your profile. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdulla,

Could you please share with us more information about the issue you're experiencing with that tab so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
abdulla_fahem
Community Member

Plz, can you guys help me? Why my in-progress work doesn't show in my profile I have 2 contracts open and they paid me but still doesn't show?

Hi Abdulla,

I manually generated your profile and the 'In Progress' tab is now showing on your profile. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Aleksandar, 

I have two contracts in place. But I can't see or add them in "In Progress" tab on my profile. Could you please help me with this?

Thanks.

Hi Ahmar,

Please keep in mind that you can't add your contracts manually. Once you're hired on a new contract it will be automatically listed on your profile, once funds have been exchanged. 
I would also like to note that it can take 24 to 48 hours for your profile to be updated, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Alright, thanks goran for a very quick reply.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members