🐈 Community
kumarvijay39

In time tracker there is option to see messagesin right side. Can I disable this?

In time tracker there is option to see messages in right side. Can I disable  this ?

7 REPLIES 7

Hi Vijay, I don't think it's possible. 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vijay,

You will always see a button to access messages from your Team App. However, if you click at the bottom of the App, go to Settings> Messages, you can choose not to load messages upon log in.

~ Valeria
Upwork
lenaellis
Staff
Staff

Hi Vijay,

If you close the messages window, it should not open the next time you launch the app, but you will still see notifications. In the near future we will be releasing a setting option that will allow you to disable messages completely.

-Lena

Untitled

Hi!

I want to disable messages completely, as I use remember password and my PC is not used only by me. Is there an alternative, or a way to only use the time tracker?

Hi Vaibhav,

You can remove the Messages feature from the Team app by clicking on your name on the app's window > going to Settings > Advanced and making the appropriate selection.

~ Bojan
Upwork

But other team member again can activate from setting and can see my private messages,
I want to totally remove that message sections from other PC,
Is that possible?

Hi Arvind,

Please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) and share more details with me so that I can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork