🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Inaccurate earnings/earnings not showing ...
Page options
0736414b
Community Member

Inaccurate earnings/earnings not showing up

Alright, so I've been working with a client for about a week now and I just finished the job. This was my first job on Upwork and it's my first hourly contract as well. I've used the tracker app the whole time and in total I logged 19 hours and 40 minutes of work. The rate was $22/hour. The client reviewed the end product and closed the contract.

I've checked my contract tab and it says that last week I logged 12 hours and 10 minutes and it totalled to $267.67 and this week I logged 7 hours and 30 minutes which is $165, so that means my total earnings excluding the VAT tax and service fee is $432.

Now the problem is that when I go to my lifetime billed earnings tab, it only shows those $267.

However when I go to my weekly summary and select "last 30 days" it shows I've earned a total on $432.

So can someone explain to my does it only show earnings for the previous week on my lifetime billed earnings tab as well as on my invoices?

I've also added the attachments so you can see what I mean.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Bruno V wrote:

So can someone explain to my does it only show earnings for the previous week on my lifetime billed earnings tab as well as on my invoices?.

Because the hours you worked this (current) work week have not been invoiced (billed) yet. They will be be invoiced (billed) and charged next Monday and it will add up some time after that.

Clients are always charged on Monday afternoon UTC for any hours that were logged the previous work-week.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths