🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Inaccurate number of days under Payment R...
Page options
sburleigh
Community Member

Inaccurate number of days under Payment Requests on the MY Jobs page

Greetings,

I submitted work to a client on Nov 16th.  However, the number of days listed under payment requests is inaccurate "Requested 3 days ago' when it should be 4 days ago.  This will reflect badly to my client that I was late with work when I was not.

Thank you,

Sylvia

4 REPLIES 4
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sylvia,

I'd like to confirm the client received the work on the day you submitted it and I see it stats on both your and your client's end that work was submitted four days ago. Could you please check and confirm you still see the three-day information on your end?

~ Vladimir
Upwork

If you look on the messages page.  You will see work submitted to client
on Saturday Nov. 16.  I sent screen shots of both the My Jobs page and
the Messages page.

Thanks Sylvia,

I understand that Saturday Nov. 16 is shown as the submission date in Messages and in your contract room, and that information is in line with your initial post here. However, I'd like to note that the time frame you flagged as inaccurate (three days) isn't displayed in Messages but only in the contract room, where after checking your account I see that it shows that "You requested payment 4 days ago.".  

Could you please take a look at that time frame in your contract room and confirm whether three or four days is displayed?

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Thank you for correcting the problem.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members