🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Inactive Account
Page options
m_peluffe
Community Member

Inactive Account

Hello, I have this message.

"This email address is associated with an inactive account. Contact Upwork Support if you want to use this email address or register with another email address."

so i created this account temporary.

10 REPLIES 10
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mehdi, 

Please know that users are not allowed to have more than one account on Upwork, regardless if the old account is closed. Our team should be able to reinstate your old account. Kindly confirm that you would like your old account reinstated and I will go ahead and do that for you. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, I have the same issue. Please help me reinstate my old account that has been inactive since 2015.

Thanks

Hi Pamela,

Please share your email or userID via PM so I can check this for you. You can PM me by clicking on my name. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, I have the same problem, I will email you my old account/email address.

Turns out I cannot message you because "You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action."

What can I do?

Hi Tempp,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further with your closed account. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you, I am waiting for them!

Hello,

No one has messaged me yet.

Hi Tempp,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket and is waiting on your response back. You can access your tickets on this LInk, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you! I've replied to the ticket.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members