🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Inactive Payment method
Page options
anower52
Community Member

Inactive Payment method

Hi,

I added my payment details (Direct To Local Bank) four days ago but it is still inactive. Please look into this matter and let me know when my payment details will be active.

Thank You

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Khan MD. Anowar H wrote:

Hi

I added my payment details (Direct To Local Bank) four days ago but it is still inactive. Please look into this matter and let me know when my payment details will be active.

Have you completed your tax info?

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
petra_r
Community Member

Khan MD. Anowar H wrote:

Hi

Have you completed your tax info?

anower52
Community Member

Thanks a lot.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Khan,

I checked and it seems that you added the payment method yesterday and that it will become active on the 18th of May, 2020. You can check out this page for more information. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Actually I thought the tax info is need for only US citizens. Now I updated my tax info and it's fixed.

Hello! I just have a quick question re my account. I'm still new here in rework. I just want to follow up on my added payment method. It says it's still inactive. I added it last January 14th.

Hi Mickhaela,

I checked and it looks like the only payment method in your account at the moment is active. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
9a041514
Community Member

I am active on Upwork for quite a while now and all of a sudden if I want to make a payment I get the information that there is an inactive payment method. What is the reason for that?

Hi Rilwan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members