🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Inactive account
Page options
dcf05ca6
Community Member

Inactive account

I got this message, but i'd like to access my freelance account.

This email address is associated with an inactive account. Contact Upwork Support if you want to use this email address or register with another email address.

14 REPLIES 14
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Conor,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

~ Bojan
Upwork
dcf05ca6
Community Member

Hi the account in question email is

**Edited for Community Guidelines** I closed it by accident last night trying to change from a freelancer to a client. but i want to remain a freelancer

Hi Conor,

Your account is now reopened and you will need to close your new one, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

I created my account and close that account because I created that as a client. I want to use same email address so I can open an account as a freelancer. Could you please help to open an account using the same email address?

Hi Niharika,

Unfortunately you won't be able to use your old email on a new account. If you would like we can reopen your old account and close your new one, you will be able to open a freelancer profile as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran V,

Please reopen my old account. 
Let me know how can I share my email address.

Thanks.

Can somebody please reopen my account

Hi Niharika,

Please click on my name and send me a PM with your account details so that our team can reopen your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Can you please reactivate this account for me **Edited for Community Guidelines** i deactivated it because upwork mobile app was not letting me delete certain information. then i tried to create another account with this email, **Edited for Community Guidelines**but I keep getting messages that it is inactive. Thanks in advance.

Hi Elizabeth,

I'd love to help. Can you please send me a direct message by clicking on my name about which account you're wanting to keep?

~ Riri

my account also shows inactive ,I tried to PM u But not working on my this account ,Please re open 

Email: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please consider

Hi Anvar,

Your account has been reinstated. You may now log in and check. Let us know if you need further help. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
ilywkaaaaa
Community Member

Hi all!
I have also deactivated account (**Edited for community guidelines**. Dear friends from support, can you help me with reinstating my old page?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, Thank you for reaching out to us.

Your account associated with the provided email address is now restored. Please close your new account in order not to violate Upwork's ToS!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths