🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Inappropriate Job Post
Page options
rafsun_ug
Community Member

Inappropriate Job Post

Hi,
The screenshot was from a Job Post. The description means if you need any video or logo, call me on this number 033.......

I believe this is an inappropriate job post from a scammer or a person who is abusing UW and I am sorry that I forgot to "Flag as inappropriate".
Is it possible that a Moderator can notice this, can find the client account and can help to close or banned such kind of account?

Thank you.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rafsun, 

Thank you for reporting this here. It looks like actions have been taken on the job post already.

I hope you understand that I had to edit your post as it violates the Upwork Community Guidelines. In the future, please refrain from posting screen grabs of job posts to adhere to the Community Guidelines. Thank you for your understanding. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rafsun, 

Thank you for reporting this here. It looks like actions have been taken on the job post already.

I hope you understand that I had to edit your post as it violates the Upwork Community Guidelines. In the future, please refrain from posting screen grabs of job posts to adhere to the Community Guidelines. Thank you for your understanding. 

~ Avery
Upwork
rafsun_ug
Community Member

Great! Thank you!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members