Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Inappropriate job posting!

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Sonal V Member Since: Apr 21, 2015
1 of 5

I am sharing a link of a job post which is inappropriate & I am not able to Flag it can someone else do this? They are asking for hot looking virtual assistant who will follow their dress code and they have also shared pics of what kind of dress code they are looking for and I when I opened the link and the pics were of bikini models 😂😂 omg some ppl are too much !

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
2 of 5

@Sonal V wrote:
I am sharing a link of a job post which is inappropriate & I am not able to Flag it can someone else do this? They are asking for hot looking virtual assistant who will follow their dress code and they have also shared pics of what kind of dress code they are looking for and I when I opened the link and the pics were of bikini models 😂😂 omg some ppl are too much !

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Wow!!! I will also flag this post so it gets removed immediately. I was tempted to apply and tell him his link did not work (he put a period in it). I might still do that just to annoy him Smiley Happy

I also found it disturbing that he wanted to show you off to a client over the internet. Shameful!!

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Jaime L Member Since: May 11, 2015
3 of 5

This type of thing angers me. I want to flag it but I'm not sure what to select? It doesn't really apply to any of those options...

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 5

Hi Sonal,

Thank you for reporting this. The attachement is very inappropriate indeed. I'll follow up with the team to make sure it's removed as quickly as possible.

I have to remove the link from your post due to our Guidelines.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Sonal V Member Since: Apr 21, 2015
5 of 5
Thanks Valeria !

Jean s I wish I could teach them a lesson too but can't afford to waste my connects on them 😜
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS