🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Incomplete Name on Certificate of Earning
Page options
saadan18
Community Member

Incomplete Name on Certificate of Earning

Hello,

My middle name is missing on my certificate of earning, could Upwork help me to update it, I need it to open a bank account.

11 REPLIES 11
LuiggiR

Hi Saadan,

It looks like your profile is actually missing your middle name so you would have to update it by following the steps listed here. Please note that while there isn't an actual "middle name" field when you go to your account settings, you can add your first and middle name in the first field and it’ll be in your reports. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi my name on my certificate of earning is not updated, I updated my Upwork Account name a year ago as I’m already annulled. Kindly update asap as I need my certificate of earning asap. Thanks!

Hi Michelle Ann,

I checked, and it looks like you have already submitted a support ticket to our team. One of our agents will update your ticket number: 30663248 to assist you further.

~ Joanne
Upwork
415400de
Community Member

I am also facing the same problem, my name in contact info is " Muhammad Shahzaib Alam" but on the certificate of earning it is showing "Muhammad Alam". Can anyone help me out, I need to open a bank account.

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your name. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am also facing the same Issue, my name in contact info is " Syed Ali Vijdan Shah" but on the certificate of earning it is showing "Syed Shah". Can anyone help me out, please?

Hi Syed Ali Vijdan,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
ea8e7ce8
Community Member

My middle name is missing in my Upwork earning a certificate. my name is **Edited for Community Guidelines**. but in Upwork earning certificate it only shows **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Muhammad,

I've shared your concern with the team and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
mrparachawebdev
Community Member

I'm having the same problem, my middle name is missing from earning certificate

Hi Rehan,

I've shared your concern with the team and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members