cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete profile, cannot change country

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
21 of 27

Hi Shanmukha, 

The team will reach out to you through an email about more information on your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
AtypeB G Member Since: Dec 7, 2018
22 of 27

Hi, I've encountered an issue regarding my location. Up-work is not allowing me to change my country to Russia thus making it impossible to process my application. I hope there is a solution to this problem because Up-work seems like a legitimate website for professional work and so far I'm quite disappointed.

Thank you.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
23 of 27

Hello,

Your country has been updated to Russia. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Please change your profile name, note that you need to have your real name on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
24 of 27

Thank you so much! The country is changed!

But now I can't find the way to change the profile name - is it possible you change my name to **Edited for community guidelines**? (that's my real name, apparently I was mistaken when typing in the information that now is visible)

25 of 27

Hello,

You are more than welcome. You can read more about changing your profile name in this help article.

Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
26 of 27

Thank you for such quick answers!

I've tried using the link you've shared, but when clicking the link it keeps returning me back to "Create your profile" page and there is no way I can change my user name there. What have I do in this case?

27 of 27

Hello,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly and assist you further with name changing process. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS