🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Incomplete "WORK HISTORY AND FEEDBACK"
Page options
jhomerioles
Community Member

Incomplete "WORK HISTORY AND FEEDBACK"

Hi, I noticed something wrong on this area. I am applying for a loan and it is so important for them to know that I have a long term client in this platform. 

When I am clicking "View my profile as others see it" under profile settings of my profile- ALL OF MY JOB IN PROGRESS ARE APPEARING. I attached the pic.
**Edited for Community Guidelines**
But, when I "Copy link" of my profile link, and tried to paste it again, ONLY THREE jobs in progress are showing 😞 
This is sad. When you want someone to review your profile, you usually gave them the link of your profile but the work history and feedback are not accurate. 

Please someone respond. **Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jhonaliza M wrote:
Is there should be a difference?

It depends whether the viewer is logged into Upwork or not.

In public (not logged in) view, only jobs which originally resulted from public (NOT "private" or "Upwork users only") jobs posts will show on your profile. This is by design and can not be changed or overridden

You are better off showing them your Certificate of Earnings.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jhonaliza,

Could you please confirm if you're viewing your profile as a logged in user or logged out in the second scenario? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I mean, isn’t it clearly states that “view my profile AS OTHERS SEES IT”- that means, whoever will view my profile should be exactly the same the way I see it when I click that link\text?

But, for the purpose of clear info:
First scenario- log in user
2nd - the way my coop (loaning company) see it via the profile link I provided them which I copied from my profile ofc.

Jhonaliza M wrote:

It depends whether the viewer is logged into Upwork or not.

In public (not logged in) view, only jobs which originally resulted from public (NOT "private" or "Upwork users only") jobs posts will show on your profile. This is by design and can not be changed or overridden

You are better off showing them your Certificate of Earnings.

Oh... thank you for the clarification 👌🏻
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths