🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Incorrect amount
Page options
1f405438
Community Member

Incorrect amount

I was supposed to be paid 301,259 NGN into my local bank account but I was paid 250,000 NGN.. I contacted my local bank , they said they didn’t charge for exchange rate! Kindly look into this. I have attached my bank statement as a proof and highlighted the particular amount I received from Upwork
4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hello Ifemayowa,

I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Ifemayowa O wrote:
 I have attached my bank statement as a proof and highlighted the particular amount I received from Upwork

That amount isn't from Upwork though. The highlighted transactions are from a different sender (and not one transaction, but several.) 

Why are you paid in Nigerian currency if you are a native German living in Stuttgart, Germany?

a_lipsey
Community Member

Ifemayowa O wrote:
I was supposed to be paid 301,259 NGN into my local bank account but I was paid 250,000 NGN.. I contacted my local bank , they said they didn’t charge for exchange rate! Kindly look into this. I have attached my bank statement as a proof and highlighted the particular amount I received from Upwork

Didn't you post about this a few days ago and already have a ticket open about it? I believe a number of people advised you about the currency conversion rate. 

Amanda L wrote:

Ifemayowa O wrote:

Didn't you post about this a few days ago and already have a ticket open about it? I believe a number of people advised you about the currency conversion rate. 

Not to mention the bank fees but that post got deleted.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members