🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Incorrect display
Page options
organaizer
Community Member

Incorrect display

I don't know what has changed over the last week on Upwork, but it's not very good.
When I look at the work over the last 24 hours, it shows very little, a week ago it took much more time, now it is not displayed correctly.
In addition, different browsers display work differently, with the same settings.
I haven't added anything to Advanced Search.
I look at the work of all that is from my criteria from the profile.
There are far fewer results now than a week ago.
Return work;)
Thanks!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dmytro,

I would recommend adding search results so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs on your job feed. Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dmytro,

I would recommend adding search results so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs on your job feed. Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran.
You probably misunderstood me)
I don't want to use filters, I want to see all vacancies as they were a week ago and before.
Now I see fewer vacancies than usual.
Previously, I could flip through 10 pages to see all vacancies per day, now 3 pages and that's it, vacancies end in a day))
I was tired of everything I saw and could choose what I liked, and now all the choice has disappeared somewhere. And why in different browsers the job information is different on the same pages?

Hi Dmytro,

I understand the problem you're having and would like to ask you if you'd kindly follow up with me in a private message and share screenshot of your job feed in different browsers?

Afterwards, could you please use the filters in advanced search, save the search and let me know if you're seeing different results, and if the results differ by browser?

Thank you.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members