Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increasing up-work Service Fees

singh_sukhjit99
Sukhjit S Member Since: Feb 12, 2012
1 of 4

Hello Everyone 

I got knew about the increasing service Fee . if  i am biding 3.33 dollar mimimum rate per hour then earning for me is 2.66 dollar per hour . This very bad the upworking taking such decision which is decreasing the earning for freelancer . it is hard to get job on upwork with 60 connects per month then you have to purchase  more connects  for  applying for job within one month . The minimum earning for freelnacer is 3.00 dollar per hour without upwork service fees  is right standard .this is cut down the income of freelancer and the job on upwork for long time too hard this time .freelnacer will have to thing about the another option to do work on line if there is avilable .i  think it will be difficult to work on upwork in future .

karinskold
Community Guru
Karin S Member Since: Dec 6, 2009
2 of 4

I suggest you higher your rate. To a more realistic rate. We are all trying to make a living here. And the low rate you have is far less than I can live with and of. 

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 4

@Sukhjit S wrote:

Hello Everyone 

I got knew about the increasing service Fee . if  i am biding 3.33 dollar mimimum rate per hour then earning for me is 2.66 dollar per hour . This very bad the upworking taking such decision

Don't be ridiculous.

$ 2.66 is 4 x what you do the bulk of your work for...

590 hours

$0.62 / hr

PS - you seem to have accidentally set your English level to "fluent" - you may want to correct that....
melissadrew
Ace Contributor
Melissa S Member Since: Jun 20, 2015
4 of 4

If you'll just try to build a long term relationship with at least four clients, you won't be needing any more connects.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS