cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Individual Earning should marge with agency earning in New Pricing Policy!

nirob_19
Md N Member Since: Jan 26, 2012
1 of 2

Recently Upwork changed their pricing policy. I won't say anything about that. But i have to say something about the pricing calculation system.

I am an agency owner, and there I  have no any other team member in my agency. So all the earnings of my agency are my own individual earning, So it should be merged with my lifetime individual earning too. But it does not happen.

Example : 

I billed lifetime with a client in my individual profile over $18000  and In my agency profile, $2200+ for a different contract by the same client. So that client paid me over $22k but still I am paying 10% service fee.WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON THERE!!!!!!

On there client is the same person, contractor is the same person ( me) but I Upwork fee is different!!!!! It does not fair!

I hope Upwork will see that issue and help us to marge the lifetime earning in both places.  If the full company Upwork - Elance can be Marge in your policy, then our little earnings can be Marge too.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 2

Hi Md N,

Due to legal and security regulations, financial accounts for different account contexts were separated in 2013 and I don't expect this will change in the future, as an Agency profile is a different legal entity to the Freelancer one.

Going forward, instead of creating contracts with the same client both as an agency contractor and a freelancer, you can choose the one you prefer in order to build on your history with this client under one context.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS