🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Information about Behance Link in Proposa...
Page options
fade7fc9
Community Member

Information about Behance Link in Proposal

Hi Upwork team

I hope you'll be fine. 

I am new on Upwork. I have a question. Can we share Behance link as portfolio in proposal? Because many clients wants that share your portfolio. 

Thank you so much

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Yes, you can share links to external portfolios when you submit a proposal. Portfolios are an important part of a freelancer’s bidding process to show off their past work and their potential to complete a future project. That is why we are not prohibiting the sharing of external links to personal portfolios or other websites that provide examples of past work. We recognize that some of these links might include contact information and ways to identify and contact you outside of the Upwork platform. When you share these outside links, please remind potential clients to only communicate with you through Upwork until a contract is in place.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Yes, you can share links to external portfolios when you submit a proposal. Portfolios are an important part of a freelancer’s bidding process to show off their past work and their potential to complete a future project. That is why we are not prohibiting the sharing of external links to personal portfolios or other websites that provide examples of past work. We recognize that some of these links might include contact information and ways to identify and contact you outside of the Upwork platform. When you share these outside links, please remind potential clients to only communicate with you through Upwork until a contract is in place.

~ Bojan
Upwork
fade7fc9
Community Member

Thank you so much sir for quick response. I was so confused about it that due to this, my account will not be blocked.

Sir I have one more question please. 

When I gave interview to my first client then I got 10 free connects as bonus and I received notification that you will get 10 free connects bonus after each interview until 50. But after 4-5 connects, I didn't get free connects on each interview. Can you please explain this about connects.

Thank you 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

A bonus of 10 free Connects will be automatically added to your account within 24 hours if you fullfilled all these steps:

•  Submit a proposal to a job
  •  Receive a request from a client to interview
  •  Respond, connect, and earn a bonus of 10 Connects!

We are not awarding Connects in cases where you are invited to interview for a job post without submitting a proposal first. 

If you feel like you need more Connects to send more proposals, feel free to purchase more. Please check the options available to you and learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
c514e2db
Community Member

Thanks for that response, I really need to show my Behance profile as a designer and I read many UpWork´s discussions where Top solution authors said that it is against the TOS, even tho Upwork gives us the possibility of attaching the Behance link at the bottom of our profile..

I will have your answer as a certificate that this is something we can do without any worries.

Hello Kevin,

Yes, you can include Behance link on your Upwork profile and proposals as well. 

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork
jim_g
Community Member

I just included links to Behance/Youtube in my Profile Overview (way at the top) and received a URL error. Where is this "Profile" that can accept outside links?

Thanks
Jim

Hi Jim,

Can you please share a screenshot of the error you're seeing on your end whenever you try adding the links? We'll be happy to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
jim_g
Community Member

Thanks for looking.

Hi Jim,

Thanks for sharing. You will not be able to add links to external sites in your profile's overview section. Just to elaborate on what Pradeep previously mentioned, you can add these links to the portfolio section of your profile. Feel free to check out this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
53f93a60
Community Member

Hey, I have the same problem. I cant add the Behance link to my Profile 

Hi Estrita,

Can you please share with us the error you're receiving upon adding the link to your profile? You may also try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser. Let us know if the issue persists and If you can send a screenshot of the error, that would be extremely helpful. Looking forward to your confirmation.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths