🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Information for hourly Contract.
Page options
4b06e2fd
Community Member

Information for hourly Contract.

I have some confusion about an hourly contract. Thanks in advance for your answers.

1) What if the hourly contract is set to 30 hours per week. And I am able to add 15 hours only. Will it affect the JSS?

2) what if after 15 hours. The client completes the contract. Will it affect negative or positive?

THanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "What if the hourly contract is set to 30 hours per week. And I am able to add 15 hours only. Will it affect the JSS?"

That has nothing to do with JSS.

re: "what if after 15 hours. The client completes the contract. Will it affect negative or positive?"

That has nothing to do with negative or positive.

Hourly contracts are not "set to 30 hours."

Hourly contracts have a maximum number of hours per week setting.

If the client sets the maximum number of hours per week to 30 hours, that DOES NOT MEAN that the contract should take you 30 hours. That DOES NOT MEAN that the client wants you to work for 30 hours. That DOES NOT MEAN that you may only work for 30 hours throughout the course of the project.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "What if the hourly contract is set to 30 hours per week. And I am able to add 15 hours only. Will it affect the JSS?"

re: "what if after 15 hours. The client completes the contract. Will it affect negative or positive?"

That has nothing to do with negative or positive.

Hourly contracts are not "set to 30 hours."

Hourly contracts have a maximum number of hours per week setting.

If the client sets the maximum number of hours per week to 30 hours, that DOES NOT MEAN that the contract should take you 30 hours. That DOES NOT MEAN that the client wants you to work for 30 hours. That DOES NOT MEAN that you may only work for 30 hours throughout the course of the project.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members