🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Information required about Talent Cloud
Page options
hausplus
Community Member

Information required about Talent Cloud

Hello, good day to you all. I need some information about Talent cloud. Recently i have been included into talent cloud program. I have some question regarding the sections i am included.

Can anyone tell me to whom i should contact about my inquiries!

Regards,
Hasib

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Hasib,

Arjay here stepping in for Nikola. A Talent Cloud is an Upwork Enterprise client's private network of professional freelancers and agencies. Clients sometimes prefer to engage freelancers and agencies who have experience working with their company. This feature lets them develop a network of reliable professionals, which they typically search first when they have a new project.

Working with an Upwork Enterprise client adds you to their Talent Cloud network, which means you'll be at the top of the list when that client searches for freelancers and agencies with your skills. This means more high-quality opportunities for you!

I have checked your Talent Cloud Design & Creative | Motion Graphics & Animation and I can see three results for the jobs available for you. These are the ones that best fit your qualifications so you may wanna check those out. Let me know if you have other concerns.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Hasib, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to let you know that you can find more information about Talnet Cloud in this help article. If you have additional questions feel free to share them here and we will be happy to assist you accoridlngy or connect you with the appropriate team. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
hausplus
Community Member

Hello Nikola, thank you for your reply.

Currently i am added to two talent cloud section. One of them is " Design and creative-motion graphics and animation".
During my interview, i did mentioned my strong side into architectural 3d modeling & visualization with architectural animation. 
With this motion graphics and animation section, i am not getting my expertise jobs on the list. You can check my profile for reference completed works.

So i was wondering, if this particular section is the right one or there's another section for architectural 3d modeling and visualization".

I have no clear idea with talent scout, so i am confused. It would be a real help if anyone can clarify.

Regards,
Hasib

Hi Hasib,

Arjay here stepping in for Nikola. A Talent Cloud is an Upwork Enterprise client's private network of professional freelancers and agencies. Clients sometimes prefer to engage freelancers and agencies who have experience working with their company. This feature lets them develop a network of reliable professionals, which they typically search first when they have a new project.

Working with an Upwork Enterprise client adds you to their Talent Cloud network, which means you'll be at the top of the list when that client searches for freelancers and agencies with your skills. This means more high-quality opportunities for you!

I have checked your Talent Cloud Design & Creative | Motion Graphics & Animation and I can see three results for the jobs available for you. These are the ones that best fit your qualifications so you may wanna check those out. Let me know if you have other concerns.

~ Arjay
Upwork
hausplus
Community Member

Thank you Arjay.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members