🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Initiate Video Call
Page options
decadent_ipsum
Community Member

Initiate Video Call

Hello,
Hello,

I verified my ID a couple of days ago but I still get a notification on my dashboard to Verify my identity.

The next step is to initiate a video call but there is to “Action Required” button in order to schedule the call.

What can I do in order to make this happen?

Regards,
Andreas

46 REPLIES 46

Hi Usanga,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
8608fcaf
Community Member

hello. am trying to initiate a video call to verify my identity but the start chat link keeps redirecting me to support articles

Hi Michael,

Please try starting the call from the link shared with you on your ticket Here. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, feel free to update your ticket with additional information and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi All,

I am also experiencing this issue. I uploaded my ID just now and the next step will be the video call, however, whenever I click the "Start Chat" button I am being redirected to a Chatbot. Hope you can help me with this, please.

Thank you.

Hi Cherrish,

I followed up with the team handling your case and you should be all set now. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
ricardofundio
Community Member

Hello!

I'm having this same issue! Who can help me? I've tried everything that has been written in this post!

Hi Ricardo,

I checked your account, and I can see that you have already completed the identity verification process. The badge is now showing on your account. Please let us know if you need any assistance. We're here to help. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members