🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Inquiry About Upwork Account Balance and Paym...
Page options
titaswap0
Community Member

Inquiry About Upwork Account Balance and Payment Method - Balance Exceeds $1000

I currently have a balance of over $1000 in my Upwork account, and I haven't added my payment method yet. Is it possible for me to request a direct payment at this time, and will the balance be added to my account?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Md Mazharul,

Thank you for reaching out to us and raising this query. For you to get paid for your work done, you can either set an Automatic Payment Schedule or Withdraw your earnings manually. However, you need to add a payment method to your account where the funds can be transferred.

I took a closer look at your account and confirmed that you did add your preferred payment method today (06 November). Kindly allow three security days for your new payment method to be activated, and then you can withdraw the earnings from your account by going to Settings> Get Paid.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Hi Md Mazharul,

Thank you for reaching out to us and raising this query. For you to get paid for your work done, you can either set an Automatic Payment Schedule or Withdraw your earnings manually. However, you need to add a payment method to your account where the funds can be transferred.

I took a closer look at your account and confirmed that you did add your preferred payment method today (06 November). Kindly allow three security days for your new payment method to be activated, and then you can withdraw the earnings from your account by going to Settings> Get Paid.

~ Arjay
Upwork
titaswap0
Community Member

Thank you for your prompt response. I appreciate your assistance. I've noticed that my account balance has exceeded $1000. is it possible for me to take a new payment at this time?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members