Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry regarding Upwork Premium progam

johnochoa
Ace Contributor
John Noel O Member Since: Jan 22, 2017
1 of 7

Hello,

I would like to ask for any advise regarding my inquiry. I have applied the Upwork Premium program and I have received an email to take the test, however, I was busy with my project at that moment and I was not able to complete the exams. I do not have any pending project right now and I would like to continue but I can't access the link anymore. I already sent an email to premium-freelancer@upwork.com, but no avail. I also sent another application to the premium program if it will help you guys to paint a picture. Is there anything I can do? I would appreciate any help. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

John.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 7

Hi John,

Thanks for posting in the Community. I'll check the status of your application and someone from our team will share more information with you directly.

Untitled

View solution in original post

johnochoa
Ace Contributor
John Noel O Member Since: Jan 22, 2017
3 of 7

Hello Vladimir,

Thank you very much for your assistance. The Premium team responded and I do believe it is due to your action. I hope good fortune comes your way Vladimir.

Best,

John.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 7

Glad to have helped John!

Untitled
alievans77
Ace Contributor
Alison E Member Since: Mar 31, 2017
5 of 7

Vladimir,

I also have an inquiry into my Pro application.  I submitted the application but have not received any follow-up.  I tried to send you a PM but for some reason it was not working.  Could you please check the status of my application and send me a PM with the information.

Thank you.

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi John,

Thanks for posting in the Community. I'll check the status of your application and someone from our team will share more information with you directly.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 7

Hi Alison,

I'll send you a private message with more information.

~ Valeria
Upwork
joel_ferreira
Joel F Member Since: Nov 6, 2016
7 of 7

Hi Valeria,

Could you please also provide me with an update regarding my Premium program application status?

Thank you,

Joel

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS