🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Inspite of buying connects and doing regular ...
Page options
dbd8939e
Community Member

Inspite of buying connects and doing regular bidding, nowdays I am not finding jobs

Inspite of buying connects and doing regular bidding, nowdays I am not finding jobs less than 50 proposals, not finding fresh jobs neither getting any leads (neither good nor bad)

1 REPLY 1
pudingstudio
Community Member

Simranpreet K wrote:

Inspite of buying connects and doing regular bidding, nowdays I am not finding jobs less than 50 proposals, not finding fresh jobs neither getting any leads (neither good nor bad)

It's often for me to get an offer after applying to the jobs which have 50+ proposals.
Other freelances have shared that they don't bother with job post which have that many proposals.

In my niche, I THINK that many of the sent proposals are quickly disregarded being obviously unacceptable (vague, bad or spam). Even though it states 50+, clients ignore most of them, so in reality it's more like 20-ish.

I don't consider number of proposals that much, all I care about are the job description, clients hiring rate and the reviews.

If I find that it may be a good fit for me, I eagerly apply. Consider in more depth the client when/if we get to interview stage (interview goes both ways).
If I dislike the client, I apologize for wasting their time and don't accept their offer (if one is sent).

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members