cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can not withdraw funds

Aman B Member Since: Nov 13, 2019
41 of 65

hello,

I was told by customer support that I needed to get a verification badge to get paid. I did the whole process but I still cannot withdraw my funds. Is there some other hold on my account that I cannot see? This is such a frustrating process. I get the same error again and again. 

Thank you,

Aman

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
42 of 65

Hi Aman,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon. Please allow time for our team to carefully investigate the issue and respond accordingly. You will be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Aman B Member Since: Nov 13, 2019
43 of 65

The support team reached out to me saying the issue was fixed but I am still getting the same error. Please just let me know if the instant transfer service is just bugged or unavailable right now. I am getting no help from the support team. It looks like I have to wait for the bank transfer service to be ready in 3 days and try the bank transfer which is increibly frustrating because I will have to wait another week. Just unbelievable. 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Jennifer P Member Since: Jun 9, 2017
44 of 65

Don't bother this system of instant pay they created flat out doesn't work. I have been back and forth with Upwork and my bank since it was introduced. My bank says there is no reason why it shouldn't work on there end. Upwork keeps telling me it is fixed and it is not. I am at loss.

Highlighted
Juan S Member Since: Nov 21, 2019
45 of 65

So do you transfer directly to your bank, then? Takes a bit longer and charges you extra, right? Any issues with these transfers?

Highlighted
46 of 65
When attempting to get instantly paid, there was an error in the app that read “We are sorry. We are experiencing technical difficulties and cannot process your request right now. Try again in a minute”. This has been a recurring issue for two weeks now! I have not been able to get paid for two weeks now. Has anyone experienced something similar? Please help!
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
47 of 65

Hi Juan,

Please allow up to 3 days for the verification to be completed and your payment method activated. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after 3 days let us know here. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
48 of 65
I’m letting you know that I’ve been having the issue for weeks now! This is the third time that I’ve received this message after those three days have passed.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
49 of 65

Hi Juan,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your payment method.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
50 of 65

I appreciate any help! I keep getting the same error message that appears to suggest that there is a technical issue on Upwork's side. Is there something that suggests that I did something wrong when entering the payment information? I know that other freelancers have reported the same error message in the past, so perhaps this could provide clues to fix this issue.

Juan

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS