Instant Pay error

Ace Contributor
Jennifer P Member Since: Jun 9, 2017
21 of 65
Nobody has reached out...
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
22 of 65

hi Jennifer,

I just checked your account and can confirm that our team is waiting on your respond back on your ticket with number 26779066. You can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

Untitled
Ace Contributor
23 of 65
I followed up but no response for a few days now.
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
24 of 65

Hi Jennifer,

I'm sorry about the delay in getting back to you. I have already followed up with the team that's handling your case and they'll get back to you directly on the same ticket. Thank you for your continued patience. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Ace Contributor
25 of 65

They got back to me but just keep saying the same thing. You are offering a service that doesn't work clearly.

Ace Contributor
David M Member Since: Aug 16, 2016
26 of 65

I tried with my wells fargo account and it does not work either.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
27 of 65

Hi David,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to advise you regarding this concern. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jorge H Member Since: Oct 13, 2019
28 of 65
Hey Jennifer,

Same thing happened to me and I was asked to check with bank but everything seems fine on that end. Was wondering if you ever got any answers or solutions.
Thanks!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
29 of 65

Hi Jorge,

Our team has also shared additional instructions on your ticket. Please follow the instructions and follow up directly on your ticket with any additional questions so that our team can assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Tyler A Member Since: Nov 29, 2014
30 of 65

I'm having the same issue, already have an existing ticket. Disappointing, as I removed my previous payment preference, now have to wait an additional 3 days for that one to get verified again. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS