🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Instant pay
Page options
kristenbrady
Community Member

Instant pay

I'm not sure how Instant Pay works. I initiated a withdrawal and still haven't seen the funds in my bank yet.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Kristen,

Your funds should be available in your linked payment method within minutes when you use Instant Pay. If you don't receive your funds after 24 hours let us know here, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. To learn more about Instant Pay, check out this Guide. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
dsmgdesign
Community Member

It normally takes about a day or two to appear in your bank account. 

I'm not sure how that is instant. When I think of instant, I think right now.

Hi Kristen,

Your funds should be available in your linked payment method within minutes when you use Instant Pay. If you don't receive your funds after 24 hours let us know here, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. To learn more about Instant Pay, check out this Guide. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I saw in the chat to let you know if the instant pay doesn't show up within 24 hours. Mine didn't show up in 24 hours. Whats going on? Is anything wrong?

Hi Jessica,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Same here. Usually posts instantly, now taking hours. 

Hi Eleni,

Your funds should be available in your linked payment method within minutes when you use Instant Pay. Depending on which bank you use, you may have to allow time for it to process your withdrawal. If more than 24 hours pass, please follow up with us.

~Andrea
Upwork

I have not received my instant payment to my bank yet. Can you please check on this for me as in when? thanks

Hi Tonya, 

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members