cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instructions leave feedback after 14 days

Gabriele R Member Since: Aug 20, 2017
1 of 11

My client didn't manage to leave a feedback on a project we worked on within 14 days.

After this period i requested a new feedback and according to the website FAQ the client should have received a notification. Unfortuntely she was not able to find the option to leave a feedback.

I have no idea how the client interface work so i was wondering if someone could provide a step by step guide on how to provide feedback after the freelancer extended the review period.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards

Community Guru
Shihab-Ul H Member Since: Aug 20, 2016
2 of 11

Hi,

You can read the help article bellow:

Give Feedback to Freelancers

Thank you.

Gabriele R Member Since: Aug 20, 2017
3 of 11

i thanks for the reply

i have read already that section and this is what it says about late feedback:

"If the 14-day feedback period expires before you are able to add comments, you can contact the freelancer and ask them to allow you to add feedback late. You’ll be notified once the option to leave feedback is available."

How does the client get this notification? where should i look for? what should he click afterward. I wish i could help her out but i don't know how the client interface look like

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 11

Hi Gabriele,

You need to go to your closed contract and click on the green button "Enable your client to change feedback". Your client will receive a notification and will be able to edit the feedback section on the same contract.

Untitled
Peter C Member Since: Feb 25, 2019
5 of 11

Hi, is there any chance to give my first feedback to a freelancer,  even after 1 year but whithout a prior release by this freelancer? I have not yet given him a feedback yet, because I did not know how it works....

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 11

Hi Peter,

If the freelancer haven't used our feature Enable your client to change feedback, will be able to allow you to leave feedback on your contract.

You can share the instructions below with your freelancer and you will be able to leave feedback on your contract. Thank you.

You need to go to your closed contract and click on the green button "Enable your client to change feedback". Your client will receive a notification and will be able to edit the feedback section on the same contract.

Untitled
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
7 of 11

Goran V wrote:

Hi Peter,

If the freelancer haven't used our feature Enable your client to change feedback, will be able to allow you to leave feedback on your contract.

What Goran means to say is "If the freelancer has not used the "Enable  client to change feedback" function, you will be not  be able to leave feedback on the contract."

8 of 11
OK, thx for your answer. But why can he give me a feedback but I can not give him a feedback too?
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
9 of 11

Peter C wrote:
OK, thx for your answer. But why can he give me a feedback but I can not give him a feedback too?

Because clearly the freelancer closed the contract (you say this was a year ago) and during closing the contract the freelancer had no choice but to leave feedback. You had 14 days afterwards to leave feedback.

After a year it's all too late to do anything.

Even if the freelancer wanted to enable you to change feedback, the function is no longer available.

On the other hand, does it really matter after a year?

10 of 11
We´ll this freelancer received full payment but he wanted more money afterwards which I did not accept. After he closed the contract he wrote bad reviews in google. (This review is a lie. I said, that we do not pay freelancers and run away with the work. But we can released 100% payment for the project of course and we can prove that.)

So I don´t know now, how to get him to delete this review...
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS