🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Integration of Microsoft Teams and Office 365...
Page options
shekharp1
Community Member

Integration of Microsoft Teams and Office 365 Apps to Upwork

Dear Team Can someone help me with the process? I need to sync my upwork team with Microsoft teams As I take upwork as my demand management and then use Microsoft teams messaging for collaboration So how do I integrate these two? Also other automation like invoicing etc from upwork to SharePoint Any direction would be great
10 REPLIES 10
shekharp1
Community Member

Hi Everyone, 

Can anyone suggest any automation process where I can automation my invoices and key instructions from upwork to Microsoft 365 platform?

Hi Shekhar,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Many thanks Alex, will some one reach out to me?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shekhar,

A member of the team has reached out to you already. You should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

~ Bojan
Upwork
0100b47a
Community Member

Is this response publicly available? I'm also interested in this integration

Hi Luis,

I’ve shared your request with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
16719d0b
Community Member

I am very interested in connecting Upwork chat to Teams. Please contact me.

Thank you!
Kris

prestonhunter
Community Member

meh

0333a19a
Community Member

Is there any update on this ? We find, select and hire directly on Upwork but our full project and process collaboration in on MS Teams. Can someone from Upwork reach out about the potential solutions for integration ?

Hi Tarek,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I checked with our team and MS Teams is no longer supported on our platform. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths