Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface

yurynmuz
Community Leader
Yury M Member Since: Jun 16, 2017
1 of 6

Hi EveryBody, I think the interface of Upwork looks not good.

After sending a few proposals it's not interesting to repeat doing this again - I'm absolutely sure now that all of them (I mean my new level) are invisible or deleted by some filters. Would be nice to see that they were read/open - for example like in the FB messenger

Why there is no beautiful wall with sellers - like on Fiverr?

Any thoughts about improving the interface? To make it more modern ...

Cheers

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 6

Yury M wrote:  I'm absolutely sure now that all of them (I mean my new level) are invisible or deleted by some filters.

Nonsense. Repeating nonsense over and over does not miraculously make it any more true.

@Yury M wrote:

Why there is no beautiful wall with sellers - like on Fiverr

If you think that cesspit is so great, why don't you get yourself back there?

yurynmuz
Community Leader
3 of 6

What about the interface? Do you think it's ok for 21st century?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 6

@Yury M wrote:

What about the interface? Do you think it's ok for 21st century?

To be honest it does what I need it to do. On both the freelancer and client side I can easily and quickly do and find what I want to do and find. I am not interested in a "pretty interface" - I use the site to make money, not to look at an interface. Any interface that facilitates me making money is fine by me.

What does the interface have to do with your hallucinations that some evil force makes your proposals invisible? Do you need some excuse for not getting hired that doesn't have anything to do with your proposals or profile?

yurynmuz
Community Leader
5 of 6

Oh my God, I don't know who tells the truth - you or my tarot cards ? Smiley Happy ( joke )

No need to be so aggressive - you said your opinion, maybe somebody else will add something interesting also.

Everywhere is good & bad

Cheers

yurynmuz
Community Leader
6 of 6

Cheers, I think I was not right. I've just done my short research and found that I was wrong.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS