🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Interview Room
Page options
b0e89661
Community Member

Interview Room

Hello Respected Upwork Team,

Today,I am Interviwed by four clients.But they all messaged me that contact via telegram and talk to our project manager.I told them that being a client you have to discuss the project inside upwork and talking outside upwork is against it's terms and services.But after some time their job post have been removed and before this a room link was dispalyd to be joined.But when I try to join the room it's showing an error with code.Is something wrong with my account.Please guide that how to join the room that appears in the message box.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ahad,

Unfortunately, this is a bug that is currently happening. The team is aware and working on fixing it as soon as possible. You can follow this thread for updates. 

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Ahad,

Thank you for your message. The message room will no longer be available in case the job is already removed. Please check out this post for more tips on how to avoid questionable jobs and please use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
b0e89661
Community Member

Thanks for clarifying.But whenever I try to flag a job.It sows temporary unavailability.

Hi Ahad,

Unfortunately, this is a bug that is currently happening. The team is aware and working on fixing it as soon as possible. You can follow this thread for updates. 

~Andrea
Upwork
73d704b5
Community Member

Hi: I'm having just the exact same situation and they replied with just the exact same words as if it's a bot. I believe its some kind of a malicious bot installed on the website, specially when I wrote a very long message and the reply with the interview room came in less than a second after I pressed send? Is it a scam? Is it safe to click the interview room link? Did they append some malicious code on the interview room link to steel money? How did it go? Thank you for your time.

Hi Hesham,

If you see anything suspicious, we encourage you to send us a flag so we can review it and take action as needed. It is best to keep yourself safe than risk getting scammed or clicking a link that may potentially lead to malware or viruses.

We highly suggest reviewing our ToS, reading these tips on how to avoid questionable jobs, and this post from our Community member, Wes, about top red flags for scams for you to keep yourself safe in the marketplace.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members