🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Interviews not updating on job postings
Page options
coachcohen
Community Member

Interviews not updating on job postings

After receiving an interview request, the interviewing line has always updated automatically on the job post. As freelancers, we are able to see how many people are interviewing, which helps us determine the chances of getting that respective job. However, over the last 3 days, I have noticed significant delays in updating this information. Are clients able to see messages and hire on their side? See job post below for an example, as I received and accepted an interview request yesterday. For this job, 8 invites have been sent and there is only 1 unanswered invite, yet the interviewing line still shows as 0. Is anyone experiencing similar issues?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Aaron,

I checked the job and I`m seeing the problem you`re referring to. 
I also checked the client and can confirm that they are able to see the proposals and messages sent to them. Regarding the interview number, our team will investigate it further and resolve it as soon as possible. Thank you for reporting this.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Aaron,

I checked the job and I`m seeing the problem you`re referring to. 
I also checked the client and can confirm that they are able to see the proposals and messages sent to them. Regarding the interview number, our team will investigate it further and resolve it as soon as possible. Thank you for reporting this.

~ Goran
Upwork
m_sharman
Community Member

Aaron C wrote:

After receiving an interview request, the interviewing line has always updated automatically on the job post. As freelancers, we are able to see how many people are interviewing, which helps us determine the chances of getting that respective job. However, over the last 3 days, I have noticed significant delays in updating this information. Are clients able to see messages and hire on their side? See job post below for an example, as I received and accepted an interview request yesterday. For this job, 8 invites have been sent and there is only 1 unanswered invite, yet the interviewing line still shows as 0. Is anyone experiencing similar issues?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Yes, I am having the same issue when tracking my active candidacies. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members