🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Introduction Video
Page options
dc41a40f
Community Member

Introduction Video

Hi All Upwork Community Gurus,

I want to add an Introduction Video to my Upwork profile.

I have uploaded that video to my YouTube and set its visibility to unlisted without the monetization.

Here is the link to my video. It's around a minute long. 

**Edited for community guidelines**

could you please check it and let me know that is that ok to link with my Upwork profile or has it any policy violation or anything else that may harm my account or my profile on Upwork?

Thanks in advance.

Viral.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Viral,

I have already checked with the team, and they have confirmed that you may mention this in your introduction video. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Viral,

Please note that the video should adhere to Upwork TOS in order for it to be included on your profile. Please, make sure you don't include any contact information or links to contact forms and social media profiles in the video.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
dc41a40f
Community Member

Thanks for your reply.

I will remove all the social media links from the video.

one more thing, I am saying in the video that "My name is Viral**Edited for community guidelines**

Is that ok to say about me and my company's info?

please let me know.

Hi Viral,

I checked with the team, and they have confirmed that this should be okay to mention in your video. You may also want to check the help article link that Bojan shared with you for more information about adding a video overview. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
dc41a40f
Community Member

Ok, Thanks for the reply and clarification.

I will upload the new video with removal all the social media links but will keep my company info, which I am saying about**Edited for community guidelines**

There will not be any issue woth upwork policy. Is that right?

Thanks.

Hi Viral,

I have already checked with the team, and they have confirmed that you may mention this in your introduction video. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
dc41a40f
Community Member

Okay, Thanks a lot.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members