🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Invalid BSB (bank code)
Page options
jamesmclean78
Community Member

Invalid BSB (bank code)

I cannot register my bank account details because the BSB field keeps showing invalid. I've contacted my bank and inserted the correct number. I can't get past this screen, so all the other information I've inputted will be wasted unless this one last entry is correct. The site only give "invalid entry" and no other clues as to what would constitute a valid entry

7 REPLIES 7
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi James, 

I'll go ahead and look into this and get back to you once we have more information about your concern. 

ETA: Hi James, I'm coming back here to let you know that a member of the Customer Support Team has reached out to you directly through a support ticket to assist you further with your concern. Feel free to update the same ticket thread if you have further questions about adding a payment method to your account.

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you.
29675dc6
Community Member

Hi there, I am having the same issue when trying to add my BSB code, it says 

Bank not found

Please check the BSB Code or enter branch address manually

Please can someone advise? My bank is Bank Australia

Many thanks

Lance

Hi Lance,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
29675dc6
Community Member

Thank You 🙂

f591d5d3
Community Member

Hi! I've got the same issue. Bank not found when I put in the BSB
I've verified that I am using the right BSB number. I am with Up bank.

Could you please advise?

Thanks
Amit

Hi Amit,

If your bank confirms that you have the right BSB code, please select the option to enter your bank address manually. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members