🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Invalid Bank Code
Page options
tristanshin
Community Member

Invalid Bank Code

Hello guys!

I tried to withdraw my money today, but it said that my account doesn't exist. So I checked it, and I think the bank code is the problem.

I use a South Korean bank company with a swift code: CZNBKRSE

I read an upwork post that the code must the the first 4 letters, but apparently, it must be numbers.

Can you guys please help me out?

Thank you !
5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sunghoon,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you for the reply, but it doesn't help me at all. As I wrote in the post, I only need to figure out what the bank code is for my bank company. I have searched in the internert, but I couldn't find one. I already know the things you mentioned in the 'support' ticket. Can you actually tackle my problem? 

Thank you. 

Hi Sunghoon,

Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, to keep all the information in one place so that our team can assist you more effectively. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
tristanshin
Community Member

Hello guys! I asked this question already, but the Upwork team gave me a ticket that didn't solve my problem. I asked I tried to withdraw my money today, but it said that my account doesn't exist. So I checked it, and I think the bank code is the problem.I use a South Korean bank company with a swift code: CZNBKRSE I read an upwork post that the code must the the first 4 letters, but apparently, it must be numbers. Can you guys please help me out?

And replied

Thank you for the reply, but it doesn't help me at all. As I wrote in the post, I only need to figure out what the bank code is for my bank company. I have searched in the internert, but I couldn't find one. I already know the things you mentioned in the 'support' ticket. Can you actually tackle my problem?

Can anyone help me ? I need to withdraw money quite urgently. 

Thanks

Hi Sunghoon,

I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your support ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members