🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Invitation Sent but Not Appearing
Page options
phil_valer
Community Member

Invitation Sent but Not Appearing

Hello All,

I'm new here, so apologies in advance if this is just normal for new people. I was looking at a job I submitted a proposal to, and it says that proposals the client has received is from 10-15. Then, it says that 15 invites were sent, but only 11 invites remain unanswered. When I check my "Proposals" section, it says that I have 0 invitations. 

This is my 7th proposal, and I figured I'm still new here, so I need time and check different strategies for no responses. However, seeing this, I'm confused if I am actually getting invitations, but I'm not actually able to see it.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Philippe V wrote:

I'm new here, so apologies in advance if this is just normal for new people. I was looking at a job I submitted a proposal to, and it says that proposals the client has received is from 10-15. Then, it says that 15 invites were sent, but only 11 invites remain unanswered. When I check my "Proposals" section, it says that I have 0 invitations. 

This is my 7th proposal, and I figured I'm still new here, so I need time and check different strategies for no responses. However, seeing this, I'm confused if I am actually getting invitations, but I'm not actually able to see it.

What makes you think that client has invited you?

The number of proposals does not include proposals that were archived or declined by the client or withdrawn by the freelancers who applied.

If you had been invited, you'd see it.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths