🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Invitation for interview
Page options
aqeducator
Community Member

Invitation for interview

Hi, I'm a newbie to Upwork. I have sent some proposals.I have to know that, is there any time period            to the invitations for interviews from clients. I sent a proposal, and its about to a week that client doesn't invite to any freelancer.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Mohammad A wrote:

Hi, I'm a newbie to Upwork. I have sent some proposals.I have to know that, is there any time period            to the invitations for interviews from clients. I sent a proposal, and its about to a week that client doesn't invite to any freelancer.

You may assume that you have not been selected.

The "invitations to interview" number is the number of people the client invited directly, NOT via their proposals. The numbers you want to look for is "Interviewing" and "Hires".

In general, it is best not to hover over proposals you sent. I never look at them and don't think about them unless and until a client contacts me back.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Mohammad A wrote:

You may assume that you have not been selected.

The "invitations to interview" number is the number of people the client invited directly, NOT via their proposals. The numbers you want to look for is "Interviewing" and "Hires".

In general, it is best not to hover over proposals you sent. I never look at them and don't think about them unless and until a client contacts me back.

d3b62ec2
Community Member

After accepting the interview invitation, do we just have to wait to be contacted?

lysis10
Community Member

Ian E wrote:

After accepting the interview invitation, do we just have to wait to be contacted?

Yep. The one thing I noticed about interview invites is that any files attached to the job aren't sent so you gotta go to the public job post to see them. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members