🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Invitation from a client not showing
Page options
palmero-salvador
Community Member

Invitation from a client not showing

A client sent me an invitation prior to me sending my proposal however the invitation itself didn't appear in my profile. 

**edited for Community Guidelines**

51 REPLIES 51

Hi Radityo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
kesciaheart
Community Member

I have the same concern. The client said he sent me an invitation but I can't receive it. Please help me, ASAP. Thank you!

Hi Kriscia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked but I could not find the invitation you are referring to. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the invitation and the client you are referring to?

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, I sent you a message. 

814cf304
Community Member

good day everyone, 

A client has sent me an invitation to interview but when I try to click the link it prompts "invitation not found." I have just received an Email and notification and both display the same problem

Community Member

Hello Upwork..

My client has sent the invitation but it's not showing on my profile could you please tell me what is happening with my profile
Regards,
Aebad UQ

Hi Aebad,

Thank you for your message. The invite sent by the client to apply to their job will appear under the 'Invitations to interview' section on the Proposals page.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
sagardgl
Community Member

I also have exact problem. Can you guys help here asap? Thanks.

Hi Sagar,

Could you please share more information about your problem specifically so that we can look into this and assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
gusoselma
Community Member

Hi there! I have the same issue. I have a screenshot of the invite from the client but can't see it anywhere on my Profile. They've also provided a link for me to apply directly but when I tried to do so I got this message: https://prnt.sc/klmaHZBQiRa7

Hi Selma,

I checked and can confirm that you were able to access the invitation you're referring to. Looks like you're all set! Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for reaching out!

~ Arjay
Upwork
1042a7c6
Community Member

Hello there, I am facing the same issue. I am new to upwork and this is my first proposal. In notification it says client has invited you for intervew, but on clicking "Respond" I am going back to proposal only and there is no invite where I can connect for interview. 
Please help.

-Rrajal

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members