🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Invitation to Interview and Accept or Decline...
Page options
ce3eea2a
Community Member

Invitation to Interview and Accept or Decline Button is Missing

Hello! I have recently gotten an invitation and the notification popped up on my app and through my email. From the Email, I was able to follow the "Accept" button, however after putting in my details "Invalid Opening Status" appears.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I tried to click "Decline" instead from the email but there was no clickable link. Below is what it looks like on the website desktop and there is no accept or decline button.

I wouldn't want my profile to be set back in my scoring just because I "didn't respond" to this invitation. I would really appreciate help with this.

The email I received looks like this:

Kind regards,

Hilda

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hilda,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your interview. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi there, I'm experiencing the same problem.  I tried to submit a proposal to the client who invited me to interview initially but when I went to the posting it has the notification up on the top left: "you have been invited to this job," but there is no accept of deny button.  Please advise.  

Thanks, 

-Tyler

Hi Tyler,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
drnewman12
Community Member

I am having this same problem.  I have an invitation but no way to accept it.  I have refreshed the page, still no button to accept interview.

Nevermind, I finally got it figured out.

Hi Angelia,

Thank you for your message. I am happy to hear that you have already found the solution to your concern. Feel free to message us if you need any assistance.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members