🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Invitation to team not working
Page options
shandonjames
Community Member

Invitation to team not working

Hi there. I have been invited to join my  director's team on Upwork (his client account), however when I select the "Get Started" link on the email invitation, it takes me straight to my home page with no indication of having joined. How do I resolve this?  Thanks. 

6 REPLIES 6
shandonjames
Community Member

Hi there. I am trying to find solutions on a problem (that was posted here as well) but regardless, I can't seem to contact online customer support. If I follow the help and support page all the way through to the topic, at the bottom of the page I can only see a link to "learn more from Upwork Users"  where most people seem to have the "Contact Upwork Customer Support" option instead which leads them to speaking with an agent. Why is this? Is it because of the country I'm located in? Or something to do with my account? It 's really frustrating when it comes to urgent support needed. Would appreciate any help. 

You can ask questions right here in the Community Forum. Right here in this thread.

What is your question? What do you need help with?

Preston H wrote:

You can ask questions right here in the Community Forum. Right here in this thread.

What is your question? What do you need help with?

He already did and said that he did so. Why should he have to do so again?

Shandon R.,

Not everyone trolls through all messages on this thread 24/7, so if you state your problem again maybe someone will see it and be willing to try to help.

Generally, you'll find people here are helpful and generous with their time and insights.

Will L wrote:

if you state your problem again maybe someone will see it

Upwork are already reaching out to him via a support ticket, his issue can't be solved in the forum.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Shandon.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with joining the team you were invited to. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members