cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Invited freelancers to a job but they do not appear under the "Invite Freelancers" hea

Highlighted
Matt M Member Since: Dec 8, 2017
1 of 9

I have invited freelancers to a job. The button next to each of the free lancers says "Invitation sent" . Yet when I go my Job Post and select the header "Invite Freelancers" to see my list there are no freelancers listed. Instead there is a message : "No Invited Freelancers yet".

Why is this - are my invitations live and where I can see th elist.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 9

Hi Matt,

I see 19 freelancers under the invited freelancers tab, are you seeing anything differently on your end?

Highlighted
Eric A Member Since: Dec 23, 2018
3 of 9
Hi Vladimir, I’m having the same issues. Can you let me know if you see any invited freelancers for my job called “WP developer to complete...”?
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 9

Hi Eric,

I checked this for you, and there are 5 invited freelancers for the job you mentioned. Could you please try to log out from your account, clear cache and cookies and then log back in to recheck this. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Shani S Member Since: May 14, 2016
5 of 9

I am having the same issue. I cleared cache and cookies and logged in again and it is still happening. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 9

Hi Shani,

Please keep in mind that it can take up to an hour tops for the this section to be updated. If the freelancers are still not showed after an hour let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Matteo T Member Since: Nov 10, 2020
7 of 9

Goodmorning,

I have the same poblem. As said before, I have cleard the cache and log out but still not working. 

Can you please help me? 

Thank you so much,

Matteo

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 9

Hi Matteo,

Just to clarify, it can take some time for the Invited Freelancers tab to be updated. Could you be patient for 30 to 60 minutes so that everything is updated accordingly?
If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, please let me know here so that our team can investigate it further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Matteo T Member Since: Nov 10, 2020
9 of 9
Ok, thank you so much!
I’ll wait and I will let you know.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS