🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Invites
Page options
k9elliott
Community Member

Invites

Hello,

I am a top rated VO talent with 100% job success rate. I used to get invites regularly, but for 5 months....nothing. Is there something I'm not doing or something I need to upgrade? Thanks for your input!

Kate Elliott

5 REPLIES 5
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Kate E wrote:

Hello,

I am a top rated VO talent with 100% job success rate. I used to get invites regularly, but for 5 months....nothing. Is there something I'm not doing or something I need to upgrade? Thanks for your input!

Kate Elliott

Nothing has changed on upwork in the last 5 months to my knowledge. Maybe there's more competition?

Entirely possible!

You're talking about something fantastic.
I, for example, get one invitation a year.
So I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Thank you for your response!

I think you need a much stronger tag line so you'll come up in more searches.

"Professional, engaging, relatable" is way too vague.  You've left out the most important part -- what it is you do. 

Busy clients usually just read the tag line when they're searching through hundreds of profiles to find a freelancer. They're not going to bother reading the rest of your profile to try and figure out what it is you're offering. 

Also, you might consider no longer claiming you're new to Upwork in your profile since you've been here since December, 2020.  That might help, too.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members