🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Invittation not Getting at all
Page options
nazibuddaula
Community Member

Invittation not Getting at all

My profile is Top Rated continuesly Last one year. JSS is 100%, eligible week 16/16, Client recomendation 72% and long term client 40%. But Last 1.5 month I do not getting any invitation. Have any problem for profile or others issue? 

3 REPLIES 3
emonuzzamanmd
Community Member

I think this is happening for the recently updated policy for the clients. Clients now need to subscribe premium membership plan to send invitations. Hope this situation will overcome soon. 

melaniekhenson
Community Member

I agree that it's the updated policies. Clients are limited to 3 free (technically) invites per job; then they have to pay. So clients are being a lot choosier and in general are inviting fewer people. They aren't just tossing a dozen or so invites randomly out there. 😄 (Not sure what the upper limits used to be.)

xpaceeieght
Community Member

Another reason why you are not getting hired on Upwork is because you haven't uploaded any samples of your work, that is, you don't have a portfolio. Also, be careful about the title that is displayed on your profile. You want clients to hire you, not to run away!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths